Young Farmers Forums is a KenyanFarmer.com program where young farmers (not necessarily young in age but young in that you are just venturing in to farming) are brought together to share farming tips and ideas, new & modern farming techniques, farm financing solutions and where to get market for the various farm products.
At the same time, the forums bring the young farmers together for motivation speaking, business talks, expert discussions, market analysis and networking.
These forums are held once a month in the various counties and towns. They are suitable for young farmers, aspiring farmers, women and even other farmers outside the youth bracket who wish to move with the modern farming trends. Small scale farmers as well as large scale farmer, non-commercial and also commercial farmers are also welcome.
In the forums, we bring in experts on the various agricultural aspects; from experienced farmers, to market experts, finances experts, to business experts, farm medicine/drugs experts to farm equipment experts and any other relevant people who can help empower the young farmers in to more success.
All registered young farmers will also receive regular updates and newsletters via text messages, email, social media and even calls where need be. This will mean that these young farmers get support throughout the time they are engaging in to the various farming activities hence quicker growth and faster success rates.
Becoming a member of these forums means that you will get access to financial advisers, business experts, market analysis experts, real estate experts, farm input experts, agricultural practices experts and even farming experts. It is a forum that any serious farmer/aspiring farmer should be a part of.
Even More benefits…
- Get negotiated/low repayment rate funding from select micro-finance institutions
- Get to work with our select team of experts and suppliers from setting up to selling your produce
- Get negotiated insurance rates for your farm venture
- Get your funding secured/guaranteed by Kenyan Farmer on some projects
- Get help writing your farming venture business proposal for funding at discounted rates.
- Work with experienced experts on all stages of your venture
- Get free/discounted entry to most Kenyan Farmer organized events, as well as our partners events
- Get discounted rates on local & international farm tours
- Get discounted rates on on-site training programs organized by Kenyan Farmer
- Get full access to our team of experts for consultation, advise and mentorship
- Get membership to private members-only discussion & network groups on social media and whatsapp
Be a part of the farming revolution. Register to be a member of the Kenyan Farmer Today to access the Young Farmers Forums.
Send Your 1,000/- Registration Fee via Lipa na Mpesa – PayBill
Business Number 700201, Account Number 003 013 502 501 0101
OR Directly via Mpesa to 0724 353 993.
Upon Payment, please request your receipt and membership number using email/phone/sms/whatsapp. Also send in a passport size photo for your membership ID and your address/city/town and preferred courier service for delivery of the same.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Phone/SMS/Whatsapp: 0724 353 993
Registration Deadline is Tuesday November 3rd, 2015.
Sign up for our newsletter at kenyanfarmer.com. Join us on WhatsApp at +254 724 353 993. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember, all Kenyan Farmer registered members get a free pass to attend at least one of the Young Farmers Forum events by KenyanFarmer.com.